CREATE YOUR EXPERIENCES.
Guadeloupe is the very heart of the French Creole culture – an eco paradise that will change how you see the world.
Come experience Sail Guadeloupe.
- Two amazing catamarans: a Helia 44 & a Lipari 41
- Spacious private double staterooms for $3250.00
- Bring a friend for only $250.00 more!
- December 1st to the 8th – sorry, sold out.
- December 8th to the 15th – 1 stateroom left!
- December 15th to the 22nd – staterooms available!
- Sailing out of Pointe-à-Pitre, Guadeloupe.
- Any level of participation welcome – how you want to enjoy the voyage is what matters to Agwé Sailing.
In sailing the most important questions of all are:
“was it fun?” and
“do you want to go again?”…
the azure sea in front of you,
the turquoise sky above you,
the amber mountain beneath your feet,
and the golden daisy in your hands.
How are you not the richest person on earth?
Your boat awaits you…
(Note that we are sailing the four cabin models of both boats.)
The Lipari 41
The Helia 44
The days pass happily with me wherever my ship sails.- Joshua Slocum
Visualize your experience.
Marina Bas du Fort, Pointe-à-Pitre 97110, Guadeloupe
What’s included with your private double stateroom:
- Provisioning for breakfasts and lunches aboard the boat.
- All non-alcoholic beverages.
- Two sets of linens and towels for each stateroom.
- All vessel related fuel, moorage, and other costs.
Expenses you can anticipate for your adventure:
- Airfare to Guadeloupe.
- Taxis from PTP to the marina run around 30 to 40 euros.
- Shore side expenses – we will dine ashore in the evenings.
- Shopping, scooter rentals, and other shoreside excursions desired.
- Any adult beverages and mixers you would like to have aboard (there are ample shopping opportunities before we leave and along the way).
A sailor’s joys are as simple as a child’s.- Bernard Moitessier
Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Wonderful casual sails each day allowing for ample time to swim and snorkel and explore pristine beaches and fabulous little French Creole villages.
Your days start simply with a nice breakfast aboard while you contemplate the day’s journey ahead. arriving at each of the islands and anchorages in the early afternoons affords you the ability to create the most amazing experiences based upon your desires.
Evenings moored or on anchor are highlighted by dining ashore, enjoying some of the very best of the French Creole cuisine the world has to offer.
of the places…
Get 10% Off!
Book a boat for the week entirely just for you, your family, and your friends! Book all three double staterooms for a week and save 10%!
As your personal guides our focus is on your desires and your goals.