$3500.00 – Private double stateroom for 2 people.
$3250.00 – Private double stateroom for 1 person.
(Contact Agwe’ Sailing for possible early booking discounts!)
|The Helia 44… (details of the exact boat we will be sailing)|
|2013 | 44 ft | 4 staterooms each with it’s own private bath and shower ||
|Boarding Saturday, December 15th, 2018 at 1730hrs at Marina Bas du Fort – Pointe-à-Pître,|
|Disembarking from the boat at Marina Bas du Fort by Saturday, December 22nd, 2018 at 1000hrs|
|Double stateroom when booking for two people:||$3500.00|
|Deposit (30%) Due upon booking:||$1050.00|
|Balance due by September 1rst, 2018||$2450.00|
|Double stateroom when booking for one person||$3250.00|
|Deposit (30%) Due upon booking:||$975.00|
|Balance due by September 1rst, 2018||$2275.00|
What’s included in the price:
- All provisioning for breakfasts and lunches (and snacks) aboard including drinking water, juices, and ice.
- All boat associated costs including fuel, moorage, marine park fees, etc.
- Customs and immigration clearance fees (should the group choose to sail to Antigua or other countries).
What’s not included:
- Airfare, taxi’s and similar ashore based costs.
- Inland national park pass fees.
- Inland guide services.
- Personal alchohol (and for sharing) and mixers desired aboard.
- Ashore dining and cocktails. (Plan for several dinners ashore – The local French Creole cuisine is easily some of the best the world has to offer…)
- To make a deposit now to secure your stateroom directly through Agwe’s secure booking system click here.
- To make your balance due payment now through Agwe’s secure booking system click here.
Voyage booking conditions: (Good seamanship: prepare for the worst and hope for the best!)
It is of course important to ensure we all understand that we are not only committing to what will be an amazing trip but also committing to each other as a “crew” and that any potential cancellations from here forward would dramatically impact all of us. It is important that we all understand the level of commitment considering the nature of a trip like this. I always want everyone to be as informed as possible so as to help in making the best choices for each and all of us. (This is actually a part of my approach in sharing sailing and instructing as well).
One of the many incredible experiences to feel is when you’re cutting loose and you toss off that last dock line – you’re fully committed to heading out. After all the preparation and planning and details, the checking and double checking; that moment, as you pull the line aboard and the boat slips gracefully away from the dock, can be one of the most extraordinary experiences one may ever have.
To see in advance the full voyage booking terms that you will be asked to agree to upon purchasing click here.
“And I know Martin Eden’s
Gonna be proud of me,
And many before me
Who’ve been called by the sea,
To be up in the crow’s nest
And singin’ my say…
Shiver me Timbers,
I’m a-sailin’ away.”
(Tom Waits – Shiver Me Timbers)